The system is capable of printing a variety of statistical and informative reports. Some of them are as follows:
- Classification of total tests for any time frame, by clinic, by referring doctor, by laboratory, by analyzer, by terminal, etc.
- Comparison of test results of specific patients or populations, over time.
- Value fluctuations within a specific time period (mean, max/min values, outliers, standard deviation, etc).
- Statistics concerning laboratory and medical devices workflow.
- Informational cost/effect printouts.
- Management Information printouts.
All printouts produced by the software can be exported to common file types, such as xls, pdf, html, txt etc.
For a detailed description of Gi-Maxima please contact as using: contact form